Wednesday, June 3, 2009

summer lovin'





I think I've been so busy preparing for the end of the school year, juggling summer camp schedules, booking airline & hotel reservations & planning a summer birthday party that I didn't actually step back and let it sink in but OH MY GOODNESS. Summer is upon us....isn't it? (and I'm still signing my checks '08!)

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun...please shine down on me...

Sunny goodness all courtesy of Etsy and these fabulous folks:

1. tinytokensdesigns hand stamped necklace
2. family attic cottage beach sign
3. scout dry goods christian dior vintage sunglasses
4. daintily designs sunburst drops
5. capricious traveler sunshine ring
6. tweet blue bird designs sun tanning retro pendant
7. bionic unicorn flower hairpins
8. silk art from brazil whimsical sun necklace
9. bead in babe chrysanthemum ring
10. morelle truffle in mustard
11. paper pumpkin starburst embellishments
12. soleil girl sun posey hairclip

2 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

Cute summer finds!

And I thought I was the only one still signing my checks '08!

RedFenyx said...

Lovely selection!
Summer is almost here in Italy too, many things to plan ^^