Monday, July 5, 2010

remember when?

 I've been going through a lot of reflection this past year and I often find myself thinking that I just wish things were easier.  Now, if you follow my blog regularly you know that I clearly like "stuff" but sometimes I truly wish it would all just go away.  And life could just be simple again. And then I stop and ponder exactly when it all got so complicated. And why. 

I also want one of these.  And I want to use it.  I want to take the time to look up a number or even memorize one (gasp). And I want to take the time to dial it.  And then I want to take the time to talk.  Like we used to.  Remember when?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

no kidding! I was JUST thinking about this last week! I used to LOVE to play with my grandpa's rotary phone - I wish I still had it around. I think Taylor needs one to play with.