Wednesday, December 29, 2010

back to reality

We've been on a lovely vacation for that last two weeks. And while my genetic makeup does not allow me to completely stop designing, sourcing, blogging, or networking while on vacation, I have to say...
I really, truly tried.

Sleeping in. Skipping showers. Laughing with friends for three hours over dinner. Spoiling the kids. Laying by the pool. (Who does that anymore?!) And eating ice cream. Every. Single. Night. 
Oh wait, I do that at home too.

Nevertheless, I was sad to leave but so excited to curl up in my own bed tonight and hit my desk in the morning. I have so many new ideas for you. Just bear with me while I execute them all.  Sometimes my brilliant talent of multi-tasking does not work in my favor.  
Like when I start 18 projects at once.

In the meantime, this is the little ditty I can't get out of my head tonight. I'm not a particular fan of rap music (to say the least) but I do love this song.  And it's fitting. 



Share

No comments: