Monday, May 18, 2009

tech support?

Oh how I miss those old corporate days when you could simply fill out an IT request via email and some talented young lad would stroll confidently into your office and make everything right. Well, sort of.

About a week ago I wrote a post about the color orange featuring five very talented Etsy sellers. However, since that time my blog has been entirely uncooperative. Finally, I connected the timing and deleted all photos & links from that post only to find that everything is now working perfectly. Only took me a week but who needs that fancy IT department now?

Anyway, I apologize to those fabulous folks in the original post and I will try to resurrect it at some point but for now I am just grateful to have my blog back...and can't wait to share some more Etsy love with you soon...

POST SCRIPT
I had to delete the whole damn post. It still wasn't working. I'm so sorry if you missed it.

No comments: