Thursday, December 10, 2009

it's all about me



Do you have that one person that is just impossible to buy for? And every year it's the same thing. Nothing you find seems to be right and you are always slightly disappointed when you can tell that you didn't get it right...again. Yeah, me too. And I started my evening off tonight shopping for her...I did, I really did. But somehow I ended up with a page full of fabulous vintage favorites that she wouldn't appreciate in a million years. But I do. Sidetracked while shopping with intent. Story of my life. Alas, it's all about me and the fine Etsy vintage shops that supplied the lovely images you see above...

1.green apples 2.square trays 3.flower broaches 4.gold handbag 5.bowling pins 6.milk glass 7.coffee carafe 8.mirrored tray

No comments: