Thursday, March 10, 2011

howl at the moon


I just stumbled upon Spirithoods on Design Mom's Blog. There she posed the question to her readers, "Chic or strange?" Now, I don't know about you, but the only thing I find strange about this are the people that answered strange! (That exclamation point was strategically placed and dedicated to a dear friend. You know who you are.)

I am in LOVE with these hoodies. And so are my kids.  At $99.00 a pop I'm thinking Christmas... but I might have to buy them now and wear them around the house myself when the kids are at school.  Just not sure how the dog would react.

They are available for both boys and girls, are made domestically of only faux animal fur, and a portion of the proceeds are donated to several non-profit organizations dedicated to wildlife conservation.

Roar.

No comments: