Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"wash the wicked away"

How cute is that introduction to a handmade soap shop? Too cute. And I just adore the fact that The Copper Cauldron quotes the Wizard of Oz in the profile section of her blog. How fitting is that considering our little miss zuzu girl has memorized nearly the entire movie at the age of two?

I am getting a little witchy here tonight because The Copper Cauldron has an amazing giveaway going on now until December 1st. Follow the simple instructions she provides HERE and you could be the lucky recipient of 6 months worth of soap...almost a $90 value. (Or you could split it with me for sharing the link with you cause I really want it too).

1 comment:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

yeah, she rocks! Love this giveaway. Speaking of giveaways, I've got a little one going on my blog right now...check it out when you get a chance :-)