The glass chickadee happened to be looking for bloggers to tag in a "seven things about me" meme and for some spontaneous reason (highly unlike me) I volunteered. If you're not familiar with an internet meme here is the general premise as copied and pasted from chickadees blog...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, random and weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post, include links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Let the embarassment begin...
1. I am a sugar addict. However, since I have two kids that would happily follow suit I hide the dark chocolate, often in the form of chocolate chips which go seemingly undetected as they are presumed to be for baking.
2. I heart Vinnie Chase.
3. I am a neat freak. My poor children will probably never learn how to clean up after themselves because I put all their toys away... often while they are still playing with them.
4. I shoot approximately 100 photographs a day of my children. I'm surprised kodak gallery has not imploded from over use but I suppose we keep them in business.
5. I am terrified of bugs. All kinds. Abhor them.
6. My guilty musical pleasure is Justin Timberlake. (I can't believe I just typed that.)
7. I was an avid dancer as a kid & starred as Kermit the Frog in a Muppet themed dance recital at the age of 11.
Now for the tagging part. I pass on this seven things about me task to the following seven bloggers: