Monday, November 23, 2009
the big "O"
Oh, Oprah. Why must you do this to me? First you announce that you're retiring and then you go and publish the loveliest little gift guide ever. I almost love you more than Etsy. Almost. And you didn't even include zuzu girl handmade in the gift guide. Nor do I ever really watch your show. Go figure. You're just THAT cool.
The "FOR HER" gift finder contains 513 items and yes, I just combed through all of them to find these fab few. Do you know how hard that was? I advise that you take a peek at all 26 pages yourself if you can find the time. But if you can't, here's a little info about the lovely little items pictured above...
1. Belart Tagua necklace
2. Hallmark adhesive gift wrap
3. Bambu nesting baskets
4. Baekgaard checkbook cover
5. Bumble and Bumble ponytail holder ball
6. Pralus Pyramide des 10 Tropiques Dark Chocolate Sampler
7. Bodum Bistro toaster
8. Chan Luu Leather wrapped bracelets
9. Rollei Rolleiflex digital camera