Monday, November 22, 2010

cupcake confessional

If you've spent any time on my blog or facebook page you will know that I pretty much avoid the kitchen. But one thing I can make, and do, is cupcakes.  Probably because cakes have always seemed like far too much trouble and the process of mixing the batter & frosting the cupcakes never ceases to entertain my sugar loving daughter on a rainy... or perfectly sunny day for that matter. 

I have quite a few decorative cupcake holders that I've picked up here and there at craft store jaunts.  But nothing I have ever seen compares to this selection at Cupcake Confessional on Etsy.  Fabulous.  The first design is my favorite.  Which would explain why it is first I suppose.
Works of art.  Or do I just not get out enough?  

Never the less, I'm impressed.  And I'm making cupcakes.  Soon.

No comments: