Friday, November 12, 2010

happy friday!

You'd think a week at home with a sick kid would have given me loads of time to blog, and design new jewelry, and clean the house. You'd think. As it turns out... not so much. I have an empty blog, a clean desk, and a messy house.  Humph.

None the less, I wanted to share a few of my favorite encounters this week with you. For one reason or another they are special. I hope you find something that makes you smile too. Happy Friday!




I think I'm a little late to the cocodot party but I'm thinking anyone else who has been hiding under an invitation rock might appreciate my sharing the link anyway.

 You *might* just see this urban outfitters spinning birdcage jewelry stand
if you attend the zuzu girl handmade open house in a few weeks. But act surprised.


Striped hand painted flower pot by chalknotes on Etsy.
Now if only I didn't kill plants faster than I can buy containers.

This create a person notepad by Melissa & Doug often saves my busy tail. I just reordered the create a person, create a face, and make a face sticker pads. They make for great creative, independent play for your own wee one... or throw in a few markers and give it as a gift.  Promise.  Both Mom and child will love you.

1 comment:

Nickie Frye said...

ooooo, I love that birdie earring stand! That's exactly what I need. Must find.