Monday, January 3, 2011

nine of '10


As we say goodbye to 2010, and I get ready to write my first blog post of 2011, I look back to some of our favorite discoveries of last year. Random. But all cool. Enjoy!...

1. hanky pankys ~ one size fits all. one size fits great. expensive. but worth it. thongs, boy shorts, camis. you name it. I wear it.
2. stand up paddle boarding ~ best full body workout I've ever experienced in my life. although I may need to move to a tropical island because in northern california it's not necessarily a year round sport.
3. dottie angel ~ talented artist, blogger & business woman. serious girl crush going on here.
4. blokus ~ 2-4 players. any age. this game rocks.
5. gelish ~ thirty minutes in the chair and you can reach into your wallet to pay as soon as you're done? and THEN you can wear a manicure that looks brand spanking for at least two weeks? um, hell yeah!
6. perler fuse beads ~ cheapest babysitter ever. easier for little hands than grown up ones but fun for parents too.
7. bob schneider ~ might have to move to austin for this guy. can I paddle board there?
8. yuba mundo ~ my 40th birthday present. to myself. ride alone, with one kid. or two. pack up the gear and go. this bike rocks.
9. kindle - we were a little late to the game here but you know what they say. one kindle for the family. free kindle downloads to the laptop and the iphone. we're reading machines.

No comments: