Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the selby











What a beautiful, creative, time-sucking, voyeuristic world. 
It's the world of Todd Selby.
"Todd Selby is a portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer and illustrator. His project The Selby offers an insider’s view of creative individuals in their personal spaces with an artist's eye for detail."

And it's brilliant.  These are just a few of today's favs.  I absolutely love looking into other people's homes. Especially creative, artistic ones. (So much so I often think I should have become a real estate agent. But then you have all the other b.s. to deal with. Like actually selling the house.)

Beware. When I said time suck, I meant it. 
But in the very best kind of way. 

Thanks must go to sf girl by the bay for the introduction.

No comments: